Votes: 4 3.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's vote for July's Ride of the Month entries! Please refer back to the July's entries thread for any mods listed by members. The voting will continue until the last day of July. Thank you everyone!

Casi Un Nova

63novassrt

SuperNova66

shumrich

fastone27

Clean 65

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Man, what happened to having 3 cars a month?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I like all of them. Hard to make a decision? But I did. RICK

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
supernova66 gets my vote they are all nice and the choice was hard but theres something about that car that gets the vote.
I think its the combo of how clean it is ,the colour ,the stance and the vinyl top. Well done.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Wow this is a hard one! Lots of good work and all of them are very nice!

That Green supernova66 what is that green!? I like it!

I am going to have to vote when Im not on my way to work...I need time to digest all the details. :cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHY YOU GUYS GOTTA MAKE IT SO HARD! :devil:

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Shumrich... I have to say that i love your car as much as everyone else here apparently does!:yes: I also think that Supernovas ride is awesome as well, so if i the voting ends up like it is now i would be very proud! Looks like you are on your way to a well deserved win Shumrich! Congrats my friend! I'd love to see more detailed pics !

·
Registered
929 Posts
Supernova66. I love everything about that car. Classic look. Not overdone. And I love that color. You got my vote.:yes:
Thanks Stuntman Mike!

supernova66 gets my vote they are all nice and the choice was hard but theres something about that car that gets the vote.
I think its the combo of how clean it is ,the colour ,the stance and the vinyl top. Well done.
Thanks chris63!

Wow this is a hard one! Lots of good work and all of them are very nice!

That Green supernova66 what is that green!? I like it!

I am going to have to vote when Im not on my way to work...I need time to digest all the details. :cool:
The color is called Mystic Jade... Thanks!

SuperNova66 gets my vote! Very well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Thanks!

Wow, appreciate all the great comments. Honored to be here with such great cars. Congrats to all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.