Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can, set aside this date in the afternoon. I'm going to try and have a small open house at the new shop location in Pomona. And, a bit of a farewell to the Dart. Let me know if and how many, and I'll try to make sure my taco cart comprende's have enough of the good stuff!!!

Thanks, and hope to see you! There should be a few interesting projects to check out!!

Dale

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Sure wish I could make it to your open house, but.......it's a no go as we'll be on vacation that weekend, just south of Ventura, a block from the ocean. Heck, I already told Mark (hooksup2) that I'm gonna pass on the PCH Cruise South on July 11th. Will have to wait for another get-together soon, RK

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Dale, I will try to make it, will depend if I have everything done for my Cayman trip, since we are leaving the next day. That could be asking a lot since it goes counter to my theory of packing for a trip: the sooner you start, the longer it takes. You always finish at the same time, so why start early? :confused:

Speaking of starting, what time for the food?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
No. The deal was struck a couple weeks back. Its going over the Atlantic, to Nottingham, England for some match racing shows.
Im pretty sure i can make it over.:rolleyes:Its great to hear in this economy that you are doing something you enjoy and hopefully making some money at it!:yes: At least you get to have some fun with your projects before they go away. So now its on to the next one.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Dale
You know I will be there, My son may come also if he don't have to work.
He is buying my 68 Nova and was wondering if you had time to do a mini tub on it?

What time?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I might just have to show up in my tricked out Supra...

j/k

No custom ride, just a company ride. But I still drink beer!

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
THe "Original" mobile taco cart has been booked for this upcoming festive event!! With the hundreds of people and cars that may come, I may have to look for a sponsor!!!:eek::D:no:

.................I know a famous altered wheel base fabricator in your area that could sponsor an epic event like this:D.......Congrats on selling the Dart!!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
THe "Original" mobile taco cart has been booked for this upcoming festive event!! With the hundreds of people and cars that may come, I may have to look for a sponsor!!!:eek::D:no:
We can do our own BBQ. David (ddoyel) had started a post about a BBQ throw-down. I think this would be a great time and place to do this. What do you think Dale?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts