Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be meeting up with a group of people at my shop on Sunday morning, then drive to the show, anyone else in. Will be meeting about 8:00 am. Frank

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Hate to say it .....I can't make this one !:eek: :mad::rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
On second thought...I think I just might make it !:yes:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Royal City Show and shine

Was a good turnout ad saw a few members there,as well as alot of people I haven't seen for a while. My car recievd 2nd place in 1960 to 1966 muscle car. Frank

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Way to go Frank... well deserved !

·
13,715 Posts
Was a good turnout ad saw a few members there,as well as alot of people I haven't seen for a while. My car recievd 2nd place in 1960 to 1966 muscle car. Frank
Congrats, Frank. Nice to see the L79 cars getting recognized. I went to Mopar Madness yesterday with Ric (Bogie). Those Mopar folks really are a different breed. Some very nice cars and a few that appeared to have been discovered in the barn just before the show:rolleyes:. Ric's second 64 Sport Fury is on it's way from New York. Should be here sometime next week.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Congrats. Any pics of other Novas/Acadians?

·
Registered
787 Posts
mopar's

Mopar Madness, a neighbour has 6 Cuda's, Hemi, AAR's, you name it, he collects them.
He bugged me to come out with him to Mopar madness and told me I could drive one of his cars to the show if i swore not to talk in GM jibberish.
Boggie, you must be an expert at mopar lingo, I think your k-member must hang that way now ??
Boggie, why do Mopar and especially Viper owners always have big eyes and an Owl look to them ??
" Objects may look distorted in this mirror "

·
13,715 Posts
Which cars did you think that about? I was at the show too:yes:
Wow, almost 6 weeks ago, but there was a late 60's Charger that I recall and a couple of 50's cars. I don't have any problem with old, original cars, but at least the owners could wash them, remove the bugs from the windshield and cleanup the wheels and tires if they're going to take them to a show.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts