Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is going to be "The List" If you would like to go with us on July 11th
If your going and if you want to be added to the list. PM me.

DON'T FORGET YOUR WALKIES TALKIES AND TUNE INTO CHANNEL 14 THE OFFICAL SOCAL. NOVAS CHANNEL.

If you have any more questions refer to the "PCH Cruise Again" Thread:yes:

69Novajoe
hooksup2
65Nova4door
foose.novacaine's
grannywagon
no67va
CAP66
firebird69racer
soupac
teddisnoke (awb dart):rolleyes::cool:
Puke Green 71
bladeys
1qwikss
Last Wagon
MANNY 1967
chevyguyal
kracon

SoKal63
Puke Green 71
EVILS 65
ROAD WARRIOR
rabidnovaracer
aron69nova
Smittys62-----And Friend
SlowRider
Barry Dooley
67 WAGN

66 WICKED WGN
Biggswole
1965_SS

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Count me in. Joe, if I have the 69 nova I'll be right there with you with original paint and 4.56 gears. Oh wait, I have overdrive...

I might have a new set of wheels on the wagon with some giant disc brakes too, so I'm up in arms on which nova I'll have to suffer with and drive.

Mark, I know this is just a list, but you know how everything gets carried away. It still would be great to post details of where we're going. Looks like the donut shop before daybreak and then main street (I'm assuming huntington beach) around 7?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My '65 wagon is on jack stands (too heavy to try to make it a Flinstones mobile :), but I plan to stop by the donut shop to meet you all as I live in the housing track right behind it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Count me in. Joe, if I have the 69 nova I'll be right there with you with original paint and 4.56 gears. Oh wait, I have overdrive...

I might have a new set of wheels on the wagon with some giant disc brakes too, so I'm up in arms on which nova I'll have to suffer with and drive.

Mark, I know this is just a list, but you know how everything gets carried away. It still would be great to post details of where we're going. Looks like the donut shop before daybreak and then main street (I'm assuming huntington beach) around 7?
Hey Aron, Would love to see your '69. As for the details.......................

Date - Saturday, July 11th
Starting location - Donut Shop, corner of Adams and Magnolia, Huntington Beach
Starting time - We'll be leaving between 6:30-6:45
Breakfast - Looks like we'll be doing breakfast at Ruby's Autodiner again, in Laguna Beach.
Cruise route - When we leave the Donut Shop we'll just head out to PCH instead of going down Main Street. Those who will be going back to Huntington Beach later in the day can cruise it then. Should be really hopping by that time!! Anyway, after breakfast, we'll head down to Dana Point Harbor for a photo op. Then we'll head inland for a ride through part of San Juan Capistrano, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita and on to Live Oak Canyon. When we reach Cook's Corner we can either check out the parking situation or split up. The guys heading north can take Santiago Canyon north and the rest of us can head south on El Toro, ending back on PCH to hit "Ego Trip Lane";), otherwise known as Main Street, Huntington Beach!!!

Any questions??

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Boy, wish I could make this, but it is the day before we leave for Cayman :(
Looks like it will be a great cruise :yes:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
We should cruise pch super slow and make traffic slow for us. Some more shots from the side of the road or a bridgw would be awesome

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I wish I could make this one also:( Wife reminded me of a 50 year wedding anniversary party we are going to:rolleyes: Should as much fun as the cruise:yes: Yeah right!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I wish I could make this one also:( Wife reminded me of a 50 year wedding anniversary party we are going to:rolleyes: Should as much fun as the cruise:yes: Yeah right!:rolleyes:
Cruise is in the morning and party's are in the evening most of the time. You can do both. :devil: :devil: :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Please put me down!! need to get the wagon off of the ramps.......
Thanks,
Christian

1 - 20 of 44 Posts