Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
NIIIIIIICE! Is that a power tailgate?

Welcome to the Longroof Society! How long have you had it and where did you get it from?

-Jay

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Very nice! :yes:

Scott

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
car

ive got a 69 pro street nova, a c-5 vette, a c-6 vette, a 500 hp v8 s10, a 67 elky, a 32 ford hiboy, a 70 skylark, and a 92 c-1500

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Ive always loved that wagon to

Congrats

Ive always loved that car! Hope it stayes the way it is.

Chris
But I loved it better when it was mine back in the 80s and it had a 406, m22, 12 bolt with 4:56 .We had lots of good times down on La palma st at street races .That wagon left a lot of people with a :(:mad: when they saw my tale lights.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
But I loved it better when it was mine back in the 80s and it had a 406, m22, 12 bolt with 4:56 .We had lots of good times down on La palma st at street races .That wagon left a lot of people with a :(:mad: when they saw my tale lights.
Good times, man. Any stories you may have heard about Dale and, to a lesser extent me, back then are NOT highly exaggerated. Burned through quite a few 66-67 SS 396 chevelles back then also.

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nova

broke until i sell something.

i thought of puting in my 600 hp sbc, and a doug 5 speed, 12 bolt, but im more of a stock nova wagon guy (as far as drivetrain)

p.s. thats what my 69 pro street is for ill get pics soon you will drooool i still do when i see it

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Good times, man. Any stories you may have heard about Dale and, to a lesser extent me, back then are NOT highly exaggerated. Burned through quite a few 66-67 SS 396 chevelles back then also.
la Palma? Where exactly Steve? Im sure I was in the middle of all the mayhem.

Carls Jr?

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Yep, Carls on la palma, late 70s into the 80s. The "gatherings" usually happened further up la palma before any industrial was there. Also Orangethorpe, and Angelos on St. College. I had a gold 455 formula back then and a V8 monza. Dale (blue deuce)was always there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts