Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember reading your thread a while back on you recommendation for media blasting in Southern Calif. Old link seems to be broken. Would you be so kind to post his info again? His name was Steve... correct?

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
I just took mine to Orange County Sandblasting for walnut. Ill post some pics of the results If you like. I looked at a few cars there and the results were very good. I was quoted around 700.00 for my wagon

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rookie thanks for the info. That seems like a great deal. No primer included in that price correct? Would really enjoy seeing the pictures.

Believe it or not I got a quote of $1800-2000 for media blast and prime down here in San Diego. And I would consider my car fairly clean, with new floor pans and all. Was wondering if traveling out of the county would help out on the price enough. Think that you may just have answered that one for me.

Thank again.

Jeff

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
no, i have no life... it's lonely waiting for the savings ta build ta spend on more parts... so i come here ta be with the guys i care so much about :rolleyes: :D :D

·
Registered
790 Posts
If you focused all the time you spend in here on making money somehow...you my friend would be another Billy Gates.!:D

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Jrocket said:
If you focused all the time you spend in here on making money somehow...you my friend would be another Billy Gates.!:D
Dosent everyone make money while they are on here? :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts