Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,405 Posts
Looks good. That's how I bought my last car. He had stalled on building the car and approached me about buying it.
It was all apart but painted and sat for a couple of years. I found out later that he had a heart attack and the doctor
recommended not taking on the project. He likes the finished project.

DSC_9311.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks guys
Yeah bummer some times how other people acquire them.
They are American racing i think, thats what it says on the center cap at least. 17 inch it also has an inside valve for a clean look.
im geting the hood and trunk sprayed as they were not yet is $400 a pretty good deal? i am supplying the paint.
And the guy is picking up and dropping they parts off. not bad huh.

Love those rims and tires, what are they?

·
Registered
37 Posts
They are the voltmeter wires. That's my best guess considering I can't see anything but the wire ends. Make sure the resistor is there as well.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
wires

those leads are for your volt gauge they should connect to a shunt on the core support in turn they are in loop to the voltage regulator. hopefully you have a shop manual or assy. manual with a wiring diagram.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the Auto wire Engine harness says right on the bag.
"made for internal regulator"
I'm thinking since the Engine harness is for an internal regulator i dont need these wires hooked up?

those leads are for your volt gauge they should connect to a shunt on the core support in turn they are in loop to the voltage regulator. hopefully you have a shop manual or assy. manual with a wiring diagram.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts