·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you CAN help that would be great.

Thanks, Chris

Craig @ JFR said:
Chris,

It was great seeing you this past Saturday and I look forward to So Cal Novas hosting the John Force Cruise Night Car Show on Saturday May 30th. WE look forward to a big turnout of Novas that night! Could you put the call out to your group that we are collecting can food for the Orange County Food Bank. WE are giving a plaque to the person or couple that brings the “Most Food”. Also every can donated, gets a ticket to win a 52” SANYO Big Screen TV.

Thanks,
Craig

BRING A CAN OF FOOD – For The Orange County Food Bank:

Please note that our John Force Cruise Night Car Shows will be benefiting the Orange County Food Bank this year. We are encouraging participants and spectators to “Bring a Can of Food” for those that don’t have food during these tough economic times. For every can of food you bring you’ll get a raffle ticket to win a 52” Sanyo Flat Screen TV (Bring 1 can, get 1 ticket, bring 20 cans get 20 tickets, etc.). The raffle will be held on October 31, 2009 at our last Cruise Night Car Show! A special award will also be given at each Cruise Night for the “Most Food Given”.

May 30

John Force Cruise Night Car Show – Hosted by: So Cal Novas

John Force RaceStation – 22722 Old Canal Road – Yorba Linda, CA 92887

4pm-7pm – Food – Entertainment – Fun for the Entire Family!

For More Info: www.JohnForceRacing.com or (714) 921-1651

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got my cans already....

already posted a month ago.......got my cans to donate.......come on everyone lets show them how much the So Cal Novas group can donate...:yes::yes::yes::yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts