the nova will debut next month (june)
maybe I'll bring those bezels.
see ya there george !
-Steve

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't get there till 7:45 left by 8:15.There might have been 300 when i arrived.Maybe we can get some DVN Novas there next time.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
GLUCAS said:
Didn't get there till 7:45 left by 8:15.There might have been 300 when i arrived.Maybe we can get some DVN Novas there next time.
That would be June 30th. I'm in! Let's check with the other guys!

·
Banned
726 Posts
well...... i road tested both the nova and the impala and it looks like both should be there on the 30th. (weather permitting). i still have a little bit to do on both but they should make it.
-steve

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I have never been to this show before. I was thinking about leaving my house at 3:00-3:30. It takes me around an hour to an hour and a half. I should be there around 4:30. What time is anyone else going to show up? We should try and park together. I will either have my 74 or the 63 wagon.

novamaniac

·
Banned
726 Posts
novamaniac said:
I have never been to this show before. I was thinking about leaving my house at 3:00-3:30. It takes me around an hour to an hour and a half. I should be there around 4:30. What time is anyone else going to show up? We should try and park together. I will either have my 74 or the 63 wagon.

novamaniac
You live in Central NJ, are leaving at 3:00-3:30 and it'll take you an hour and a half ? Shouldn't be that far. Anyway... people show up from 4:30 on. So, you be there on time. Most people start coming after work around 6-6:30. By 7 its packed.
-Steve

·
Banned
726 Posts
blown69rat said:
I've got a better question, where is this show?? I know Jackson Mall, but where is that?? Is it a true show or just a cruise??
Rt 537 about 2 miles northeast of Six Flags Great Adventure.
Its a cruise night. Generally 1000-1500 cars any given month (last friday may-sept.) Here are some directions.
-Steve

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/directions.asp?id=54

ps... i just looked at you photobucket pic.... nice car !

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Fast4by said:
You live in Central NJ, are leaving at 3:00-3:30 and it'll take you an hour and a half ? Shouldn't be that far. Anyway... people show up from 4:30 on. So, you be there on time. Most people start coming after work around 6-6:30. By 7 its packed.
-Steve

I did say an hour to an hour and a half. I live in Somerville, NJ. Plus, I might be taking back roads. I was thinking about bringing my wagon and I have not used it since last year. When I did use it last year I only used it locally. I have never had it on a highway and don't plan on starting out on the Turnpike.

This is for all the people thinking about going. Are we going to try to meet up and park together?

novamaniac

·
Banned
726 Posts
novamaniac.... oh thats why.... somerville isnt really 'central' nj. anyway..... i plan on getting there very early. i am friends with the people who run it and am going to help organize. that way i can get a good spot for the impala and i'll park the nova next to it and save ?? (how many) spots ?
-steve

·
Registered
567 Posts
Fast4by said:
Rt 537 about 2 miles northeast of Six Flags Great Adventure.
Its a cruise night. Generally 1000-1500 cars any given month (last friday may-sept.) Here are some directions.
-Steve

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/directions.asp?id=54

ps... i just looked at you photobucket pic.... nice car !
Thanks Fast!! It's a little far for me. Maybe at a future point.

Thanks for the compliment on the car too.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jackson Mall Roll Call

Hey, save a spot for me and DVN mem.Randy Sanderford.If i'm not there i'll be in the maternity ward.Karen's due date is the 30th!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Save a spot for me too! I'll be leaving my house around 3:30 so I should be there by about 4:15.

novamaniac, if you want to meet at my house we can cruise down together. I take the GSP South to I95 and then head west from there. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
72Orange,
I am going to try and slow cruise the wagon through the backroads :cool: I am going to hold off on taking 194 six banger on the highway at this time. Maybe, Next time I can meet up with you in the 74. I will meet you down there.

I wonder if Dan (1968NovaSS3964sp) is going to try to make it down. I don't have his phone number. I will try and PM him.

novamaniac

·
Banned
726 Posts
Guys... bad news. Neither of my cars will make it. i have no interior on the nova yet and the impala has two many problems that need to be addressed before i load it up for columbus tuesday. sorry i can not save any spots.... i may still show up to walk around.
-steve

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Steve, That Sucks. I know that you are disappointed. It is a long ride for me and I was really looking foward to having a bunch of Nova's guys parking together. Are you sure you can not save 4 or 5 spots for us somewhere? It is hard to make other plans last minute.

Thanks,
Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts