Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to send my 64 wheel opening moldings to Iverson Automotive located in Minnetonka Minnesota to see what they could do with them. I think the results are pretty outstanding. The really bad piece in the pics (ripped out mounting hole) was actually replaced by a better one I got from Novajoe. I don't have a "before" shot of the replacement piece though.

Before

After

·
Registered
250 Posts
The trim looks good. I'm looking to get mine done this winter. What was the turnaround time from them and how reasonable were their prices?

Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trim looks good. I'm looking to get mine done this winter. What was the turnaround time from them and how reasonable were their prices?

Thanks,
Andrew
Sorry it took so long to reply, just saw this...

They ended up having my trim for about 3 months, but that is partially my fault.

Here is how my experience went down.

I emailed pics and was told to get a better idea, he would like to see them. So I sent them out. After about a week, he called and said he could make them look really nice and gave me a price. He also said it would take 4-6 weeks after work started. In the meantime, I found a replacement wheel opening molding from a member and bought it. Took me a week to get, then I sent to Iverson (another week). I then got a call and they said new one was much better and would turn out a lot better. Was quoted same price and told would still take about the same amount of time. They said work would start after they get a down payment for half. Sent the check and saw it cleared after about a week. 6 weeks later got a call saying trim was done and would be shipped on receipt of final payment. Sent the check, saw it clear after about a week, got the trim back in another week.

The prices are a bit higher than what I've paid elsewhere, but I think the results are that much better. I just wish they were closer, all the mailing was a PITA, but what are you going to do...

Hope that helped!
Gary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts