Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone I have finally got to a point that I feel comfortable enough to show the BiPoLaR ReHaB. When I got it, she was a mess and my wife was like are you sure you can fix this heel? I told her we'll see?!! I acquired the car in August 2010 from a pick a part that my wife is assistant manager of. She sent me a text which I'll show as the first pix. But 2 years have past and alot of hours blood sweat and tears have got me to this point. I have been fortunate to have been able to do everything myself so far. My original plan was a hot street car then faded into a X275 car. But it gonna be more of a weekend cruiser and take it to car shows to promote my business. If you have any questions on what and how I did things, please ask.

Now this is where it is today

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Man what a transformation the car looks great! Whats the plans for the power train? RICK

·
14,585 Posts
The Phoenix has risen. Wow, what a change. You have done great work so far. Luckily there are a lot of " NO POST CARS FOR PARTS" to help you with your project.:devil::yes:

·
Registered
316 Posts
i know that pick a part! but they told me they cant sell entire cars.... :confused:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll take some more tomorrow. Unfortunately I didn't get pics of every thing, like I did new rocker skins but never got pics if those. I also done some subtle body mods as well, I'll show in more pics tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts