Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's Saturday, and do you now what that means??

It is the day to remind the neighbors the Steelrat still lurks in the garage. awaiting a tranny and spring. Time to do the weekly fire up, run, and of course a few healthy beefy throttle snaps :devil:
Occasionaly I throw in a loud " its alive"! in my best maniacal Dr. Frankenstein impression :) Now if Carl a.k.a 2blackragtops was here to be Igor, that would present well.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts

It is the day to remind the neighbors the Steelrat still lurks in the garage. awaiting a tranny and spring. Time to do the weekly fire up, run, and of course a few healthy beefy throttle snaps :devil:
Occasionaly I throw in a loud " its alive"! in my best maniacal Dr. Frankenstein impression :) Now if Carl a.k.a 2blackragtops was here to be Igor, that would present well.:rolleyes:
I AM HEEEEEEEEEEERE MMASTERRRRRRRRRR...........(my best igor:D)!!!!!
what a gorgeous day it is outside!! my nova vert is getting a little love and will roadready in a week or so.i've decided to aircare early and tweak a few minor things i've been ignoring.
today i'm gonna bond with nature.... play with the dogs,.. a little b-ball with the boy,....smell the junipers..and then murder them annoying bushes with the chainsaw!!!:devil:scratchy,itchy pieces of crap junipers:mad:!!
ahem...............i'm feeeeling.................MUCH ....better.......................now......................
leftcoast carl.:D

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Glad to see you west coasters are alive. I think the Ontario bunch are hibernating. Winter seems to have taken it's toll on the Canadian section. Weather is pretty nice here also. Won't be long now!:D

·
Premium Member
663 Posts

I know da*n well what Saturday means. I busted as* all week at work and on my daughter's bathroom, it's too cold to crank the Nova, and I've went out for Mexican and Marguerita's. Drive your neighbors insane, will ya"?

Click here for my Nova pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.