Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his wife wanted the Torque thrust wheels for her new Nova so I let him keep them and we work something else out. here are the pics enjoy

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Nice!!You've got some work to do!!What happened with the wheels...Did he give you at least $500 off the price?bm

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!!You've got some work to do!!What happened with the wheels...Did he give you at least $500 off the price?bm
no brake on the price but he is going to give me a set of ralleys and paint some stuff for me later on. I trust the guy. he's an honest guy :yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I think the sawzall sydicate has a roof that is in better shape then yours(off the red wagon...not sure if it will fit...its a 67(i think).bm

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Nice score man. Thank's for the pic's also.....................Finally........LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The odometer reads 93,199 I don't know if it's maybe 193,199 or jut 93,199:confused: but it seems to run good for a car that hasn't had a tune up in like 10 years:no: and it doesn't burn oil or smoke (from what I see)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I can hook you up with the right bracket for the TV cable on a 6 cyl. PM me for the details. I can deliver to a future Donut Run!

Tim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts