Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm goin back out to work on it some more, but I just thought I through some pics up real quick...

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It grinding dust in and out, then I put clear on it.:eek: J/K Regular ole black engine paint and whatever the speed shop uses on the inside. It's probably just the flash from the camera.

Thanks more to come.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
i thought your engine ran. what happened?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I think he did a head and cam swap on it. Looking real nice there Dr. Denny.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought your engine ran. what happened?
It did till I took it apart:yes::devil:. I had a trans problem and got another trans and rebuilt that one, with a manual valvebody and a 4500 stall converter w/trans brake.

While I was at it i have needed to change my cam and I finally got all parts for that...Then my one of my buddies gave me a good deal on some rect port heads and I redid those, so......That turned into another project. but i hope to have it running by this weekend.

Then I'll see how my trans rebuild does.

I think he did a head and cam swap on it. Looking real nice there Dr. Denny.
You got it. Thanks.

I got the valves adjusted last night and put the intake on too. I am going to try and get the engine in the car today and get the trans in tonight or tomorrow.

I also changed my frame mounts to the correct BB mounts so I will be able to run my P/S again. I have everything for that, just need to fab 1 piece to complete belt tensioner.

I also made provisions to finally connect my oil and trans temp gauges.

I thought I had everthing I needed, but i forgot header gaskets.:turn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts