Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the fenders aint wheeled yet, I'm doin it tomorrow, but I had to set it on for some pics lol! But its gettin there, still gotta paint the hood and STILL waitin on the chrome for the side glass. I dont like the front tires, but I'll wait for a bit and get somethin taller when I got some extra cash!:(

I'm sooo proud of this thing man, I cant believe after 4 years its finally comin together and its COMPLETELY home built...well, except for the sewin on the seats lol...and the help of a few friends of course!!:beer:

I've had "perma-grin" all night!

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Hey Gary, i see no chrome around the rear tail lights... whasupithat ??? :rolleyes:

you darkening everything ??? :cool: :cool: :cool:

sure looks purty... Very Nice job :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
:eek: man I cant wait to start on my 62. Your missing one thing though...

Cup holders for BIG Gulps:D

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
That is beautiful. Where did you buy the aluminum clamp you use to clamp the brake lines together? I've been looking for ever for some of those.

Nice ride!

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I am using those clamps for both brake lines and steel braided fuel lines. They are readily available at most any speed shop, street rod shop, on-line vendors etc. Made for You makes the plastic material ones, but can't remember who does the aluminum ones. Do a little search and they should be easy to find.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Well Done brother! Feels good eh!!! Its just a matter of time now, then you'll be cruizin EVERYWHERE!:beer: Cheers!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lynnj said:
That is beautiful. Where did you buy the aluminum clamp you use to clamp the brake lines together? I've been looking for ever for some of those.

Nice ride!
Actually my dad wittled those up for me! but yeah like SeattleMike said they are available from most streetrod vendors and actually they use em harleys!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts