Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
that car bring 400grand at bj auction?? yeah right!! wonder what the high bid the last time it was on ebay? i think its pretty fugly myself..

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Are those body parts in the plastic bag on the passenger floor????? eeewwwww!!!! :shh:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm not a member of ebay but I wonder if someone from here can email Bongwater and ask him if he has the time slips to prove 9.9 1/4 mile claim.

Even if that supposed LT1 was nursing a bottle I really dought he could pull a time like that.

One thing is for sure this guy isn't the biggest idiot, it will be the poor SOB who pays more than 50k for this car.:D

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
THIS WILL BE A GREAT CAR FOR THE NEXT BARRET JACKSON AUCTION COULD EXCEED $400000 AT THERE NEXT SALE
I think he forgot the decmal point on the price. It should read:

"THIS WILL BE A GREAT CAR FOR THE NEXT BARRET JACKSON AUCTION COULD EXCEED $4000.00 AT THERE NEXT SALE"

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Pauls72 said:
I think he forgot the decmal point on the price. It should read:

"THIS WILL BE A GREAT CAR FOR THE NEXT BARRET JACKSON AUCTION COULD EXCEED $4000.00 AT THERE NEXT SALE"

CORRECTION... incorrect decimal point (again)

"THIS WILL BE A GREAT CAR FOR THE NEXT BARRET JACKSON AUCTION COULD EXCEED $40.00 AT THEIR NEXT SALE"

·
Registered
261 Posts
50000 $ paint job??? Im in the wrong business. I guess smoking crack is becoming more and more popular then ever........

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
No matter how many times it is listed, it just doesn't get any better looking.

It's still ugly!!!:D

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
He crossed the line when he chopped it.

Then he had the nerve to put a 54 Grille on it.

He needs to be slapped and have his face drown in a vat of pig intestines.

I also wonder who did the typing for this character. He has the grammar of a 3rd grader.

FUGLY IS RIGHT!

Alex

·
3,874 Posts
Interesting how the car supposedly $400K at B-J is sitting in front of a $75,000.00 house. No bid at $50K. I guess the ebayers aren't as stupid as they look.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
I hope Al Pacino shoots him for implying his taste is that horrible.:eek:
YES AL PACINO YOU ARE WELCOME TO BID ON THIS CAR
If crack makes you think that is a $50K car, or even worse, a $400K car, then I sure as hell don't want any!!!!:D

At best it is a half finished custom. He made quite a few body mods, but left the interior completely stock, (except for the shifter) and sprayed rubberized undercoating on the undercarriage. And I don't see those hooking for a 9.9 1/4.

Randy (can I bid $1???):D

A

·
0 Posts
the Flyer said:
i think it's amazing... they've done an EXCELLENT job of preserving the "FUGLINESS" of this car !!! :rolleyes: :p :D :D :D

AMAZING !!! :D :D :D
Fugliness............:D :D :D
Hell, the movie was 'fugly' too!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
:mad: :mad: I would not take that car if it was givin to me.:eek: :eek: Who ever buys that car is being RIPED OFF!!!!!:eek: It doesent even deserve to be called a nova.What was this guy thinking.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts