Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a good 2 months we got the motor back and got it running again. Here's the specs on the motor. 350 bored .060 over with CP forged flat top pistons, Oliver 6" titanium rods, forged eagle crank, AFR 210 eliminator heads, comp solid roller 630/630 lift 264/272 duration, ultra pro magnum rocker arms, victor JR intake, 4500 stall w/ TH350, 4.10 gears.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Sounds tough, hope you get lots of fun out of it. :yes:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice :) I like it.

What exhaust setup do you have?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm bumping this thread because I'm in a bit of an arguement with someone about the hp my engine should have. So what do you guys think? I have not run it at the track yet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, just took it around the block for the first time with this setup. It feels strong, real strong. Can't wait to get some numbers. I've since changed the headers and valve covers and feel it looks 20x better.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Looks good.

Dynatech stepped 1 3/4"x 1 7/8"?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good.

Dynatech stepped 1 3/4"x 1 7/8"?
Yes sir, they were actually the ones you recommended I get. It was awhile ago, but I just started working on the nova again. And they fit like a glove, I couldn't be happier with them. Thanks man!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Yes sir, they were actually the ones you recommended I get. It was awhile ago, but I just started working on the nova again. And they fit like a glove, I couldn't be happier with them. Thanks man!
I remember, and you're welcome.

Made me go look up some solid rollers for my next build. :yes::D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember, and you're welcome.

Made me go look up some solid rollers for my next build. :yes::D
Haha.. It never stops! I kinda feel bad for the nova, I kept putting it on the backburner while I was modding my TBSS. Then one day I was on summit and checked out my wishlist and thought "might as well order it all", and here I am. Full mandrel bent 3" true duals, dynatech headers, g-force trans crossmember, and a bunch of other little things I needed. The list keeps going, I just ordered some Qa1 coil overs for the front so I can dial the height in better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts