Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my driveshaft shortened yesterday,just installed it ,toped up trans.
it gos ahead and backs up!!! no more pushing car in and out.(i prefer working under a cool shadetree):D

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
drove it a couple miles down the road,cbr R&P seems to be alright. its running and shifting well :D.
now to break it all down and prep for paint.

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
drove it a couple miles down the road,cbr R&P seems to be alright. its running and shifting well :D.
now to break it all down and prep for paint.
Thought you was gonna stop by for a beer? :confused::eek::yes:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! Part of me is amazed that I got it all back together every time I do a car project...great feeling!!!
yeh, its been a major project.ill take a bodyman with me next time i go project shopping.i thought this car was better shape than it was.rookie move:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Congrats to you :yes: As far as a rookie move , I think we all do it , we see something that we can make in our minds ,then we find out just how bad things are on the tear down , It all comes out good but just takes longer , I do belive the gratifacation at the end helps when we get to step back and say Wow I did all that .:D

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats to you :yes: As far as a rookie move , I think we all do it , we see something that we can make in our minds ,then we find out just how bad things are on the tear down , It all comes out good but just takes longer , I do belive the gratifacation at the end helps when we get to step back and say Wow I did all that .:D
i agree,the challenge is a little more than i expected but am sure ill be proud in the end.but the dang end is soo far away lol

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
:notworthy: Nice going Ken !!! :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts