Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent been online in a while been to busy . but i got a call from a friend of mine informing me that he found a barn find . he is not that much into novas but told me the old guy that has the car told him its a 66 or 67 2 door post.

he also told me the old guy is off on his years on all the cars he has .anyway just curious was there any 2nd gen novas made with post doors?
besides 4 doors and wagons.

if things go right i might be adding another car to my list.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Absolutely they made two door post cars in 2nd gen, they are slightly less desirable than the hardtop cars but its a personal preference.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info. i know its not an ss but it dont matter to me.
i might have to take a drive to socal next week to go see it. my friend told me that there is a 71 camaro rs

also a 50's buick deluxe coupe and a 50's cadillac that are in really good shape that the old guy would like to get off his land. so i will see which one i like the most. the other cars my buddy is thinking of taking .

i have a soft spot for the nova's . but a 50's buick would be a cool car to build

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Why not buy them All ,sell what you Have to & put the Money on the ones you want Try anyway

. Later Larry Mc

thanks for the info. i know its not an ss but it dont matter to me.
i might have to take a drive to socal next week to go see it. my friend told me that there is a 71 camaro rs

also a 50's buick deluxe coupe and a 50's cadillac that are in really good shape that the old guy would like to get off his land. so i will see which one i like the most. the other cars my buddy is thinking of taking .

i have a soft spot for the nova's . but a 50's buick would be a cool car to build
Today 04:30 PM

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not buy them All ,sell what you Have to & put the Money on the ones you want Try anyway

. Later Larry Mac
i wish i could buy more. but with a kid going to college and 2 new car payments
im lucky to just get one. im not even looking to buy a new project car. but you know how that goes. when your looking you never find one and when your not things happen to come along. the price is so good my wife even told me to just go buy it.:D
we are thinking it would be a nice graduation present for our son . besides it give me plenty of time to work on it and finish it he is going pre med so i got at least 6 years before i have to give it to him. it will be some inspiration for him to finish school.

well i will keep you guys posted on what i buy.

thanks for the pic onebadtwo
i can see the back of the roof line is different than the non post. i will have to go take the drive to check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts