Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13,706 Posts
Another 'I was told it was an L79':rolleyes:. The cowl tag appears to have a '2M' on it, which is a powerglide.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Another 'I was told it was an L79':rolleyes:. The cowl tag appears to have a '2M' on it, which is a powerglide.

Bob
I saw the same thing Bob...looks to be a powerglide on cowl tag but has the 4 speed hump? Cut the floor hump/console brackets out and turn into a race car...all the SS parts are stripped clean. Other then the hump and console brackets...whats left? They even stole the floor shift column and left the shaft!

Too much work to be on the right side in the end. Needs lots of work and many parts. Where is the vin? 12 bolt?

Dave

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was my point. There is so little there and what is there is in really bad shape. I wouldn't pay 1/4 of the asking price. But hey..... that's just me.

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevy II nova Hardtop
3,898 Posts

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pragmatist,
I wasn't aware that unibody existed. That opens up all kinds of possibilities. I say we go in halves, build us a nice car and we'll keep it at my house. You can drive it when ever you want. Plus well have a circle track car while we're at it. You in?

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevy II nova Hardtop
3,898 Posts
Pragmatist,
I wasn't aware that unibody existed. That opens up all kinds of possibilities. I say we go in halves, build us a nice car and we'll keep it at my house. You can drive it when ever you want. Plus well have a circle track car while we're at it. You in?
Tempting........very tempting.:D

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Just double the money and start off with a really nice clean body.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts