Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
anybody going this week?

we'll be running the coupe:D
Wish I could, but I don't think I'll have my car back together just yet. Borrowing Mike's old 12 bolt with 4.56's.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
It should be a good night to run since the Lakers are playing. Last Thursday the place was dead and people got a lot of runs! I might make it out...:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It should be a good night to run since the Lakers are playing. Last Thursday the place was dead and people got a lot of runs! I might make it out...:confused:
that's what we're hoping for.

Some tweaking was done over the last few day's to insure a sub 7 sec. run.:devil:

we're going to run it sunday at Fontana for the Antique drags, so we want to get it dialed in.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I will not be able to make It :no:. Im flying to las vegas for my little sister Is graduating high school:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it was busier than we'd hoped, but not too bad. managed 4 runs by 6:30. Ran a best of 6.82 @ 101.

There's a lot left in it considering the 60' was only 1.53. We'll be running at the Antique nationals at Fontana sunday. we'll see if we can figure out the 60'.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It seems to be hooking well enough to turn decent 60ft. times:
I think it's the powerglide that's killing the 60'. we know it's hooking. He did'nt use the t-brake last night, and that with the powerglide, just makes it lazy.

we'll see how the starting line is like at Fontana, maybe we can try the brake, and see if it makes any difference.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Dave, what did you guys do to drop the et by 0.3? :eek: Nice run :yes:

What is the stall speed of your converter?

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dave, what did you guys do to drop the et by 0.3? :eek: Nice run :yes:

What is the stall speed of your converter?
he put a 100hp shot of nitrous to it. We figured with that, we wouldn't need the trans-brake, but....

the converter is a 3500

the bigger jets are waiting for sunday:devil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts