Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone gonna go ? im gonna go to watch this time and hopefully hang out and meet some more nova members. :yes:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
car works. should be out there.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
What he said ^^^ :yes::yes: I might make it as I will be down there Thursday, but if I go won't get there until after 7.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
you guys are more confident in my setup than i am. let's just wait and see what happens. something could break and i don't even get a pass

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh man you never jinx yourself thats like an omen ill un jinx you ........... have confidence aron aint nothing gonna break. and if your worried about it breakin then maybe its time for an automatic :yes: :eek:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
just a few more hours until launch time. I'm a bit nervous. the car does run better than it ever has, and will probably do ok, I'm just slightly apprehensive. If all goes as planned I'll go home with at least a 6.9x timeslip. Hopefully not on a AAA tow truck though...

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Aron, I'll be there to get photos of any carnage!
hehehe.
You'll be fine....only the wrong wheel drive drive crap will be breaking tonight.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
let's just pray I don't break. there's a lot that's different on the car. and a lot came apart and went back together. I only had one extra split washer when it all went back together too.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
I had a great time, and it was nice to meet more of you from the site! Too bad I didn't get to see the last run. But I am sure you'll let us know.

Now I really want my car back together. :devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Mike, thanks for getting pics up. Looks like my car won't quite scrape the bumper yet... At least it's getting both front tires off of the ground. Looks like you got my best pass, but I can't tell for sure. Didn't get in the 6.xxx's though. :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts