Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is any body interested to go down and watch some drag racing? . just throwing it out there :D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
if i dont have to work over i will try to take the car down there and try to improve my 60ft times or just watch :yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
so im trying to find someone with a truck and trailer so i dont have to drive it down there im coming from riverside so i dont even know when is a good time to show up :yes: ............ oh and bowtie where is your usuall spot so i can maybe pit by you

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
so im trying to find someone with a truck and trailer so i dont have to drive it down there im coming from riverside so i dont even know when is a good time to show up :yes: ............ oh and bowtie where is your usuall spot so i can maybe pit by you
It is best to get there early and tech, then make some runs before the big crowds. I think 4pm would be a good time.

Mike is usually at the starting line with a camera.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Like Brian said, try and get there at 4. get through tech, and be ready to run at 5.

You'll get a few quick passes before the crowd gets too big.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
ok so i may have to stay over at work tomorrow one of the maintance guys called and said they had an accident :eek: im a water treatment operator so i have a funny feeling they flooded the place .......... i really wanted to go to :mad: oh well maybe next week :yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not ready to run the car yet . but if people want to go . I would be more than happy to meet them down there :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I'll probably be there, but I'm not sure what I'll be driving. More than likely not the Nova.

You can usually find me hanging out about the middle of fence.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I'm pretty sure this 'usual' spot is on the line or right behind it. Look at his photo albums and you can see where he hangs out.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Ill probably be there as well. The wife is working tonight and I have to go to Pico Rivera for work today anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
ok so i may have to stay over at work tomorrow .......... i really wanted to go to :mad: oh well maybe next week :yes:
I can't make it today (currently in San Jose). But I plan to make it next week.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Im not ready to run the car yet . but if people want to go . I would be more than happy to meet them down there :yes:
sorry steve i really wanted to go to i will try next week maybe i will take the car down there. depends on the funds thats why i was staying over today at work thanks for calling. did you still go how was it :yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it was a good time :yes: I seen brian ( nogo) and (undercoverss) dave and terry ( his dad ) we just talked and had a great time :D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
it was a good time :yes: I seen brian ( nogo) and (undercoverss) dave and terry ( his dad ) we just talked and had a great time :D
cool i try to go next week as my reply states ......... oh and sorry about my message on my phone i havent changed it in 10 years ........... im rick james b^%^

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
it was a good time I seen brian ( nogo) and (undercoverss) dave and terry ( his dad ) we just talked and had a great time
I feel so left out! He saw me too. It's OK, my wife ignores me too, I'm used to it.

Not many fast Novas out last night.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I feel so left out! He saw me too. It's OK, my wife ignores me too, I'm used to it.

Not many fast Novas out last night.
Mike, nice shot! I don't think I have seen this one before. Is he new to Irwindale? Do you know what his ET was?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts