Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been asked but i cant find it. . . I have a set of 16" Iroc wheels and im not sure what size tire to run. I want the widest tire i can get under the car. its a 69 and has hotchkis 1 1/2" drop multi leafs on the rear and 2" drop spindles on the front with stock height springs. I was just wondering what size tires other people are running on this rim. These are just to get the car runnin in primer...Im gonna go with some torqe thrusts i think. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It has been asked but i cant find it. . . I have a set of 16" Iroc wheels and im not sure what size tire to run. I want the widest tire i can get under the car. its a 69 and has hotchkis 1 1/2" drop multi leafs on the rear and 2" drop spindles on the front with stock height springs. I was just wondering what size tires other people are running on this rim. These are just to get the car runnin in primer...Im gonna go with some torqe thrusts i think. Thanks.

I was running 255/50/16 on my 70 Chevy pickup when I had IROC's on it. I would assume you could fit that on the Nova!

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
The biggest problem you might run into is the drop spindles, the steering arm might hit the wheel or tire. It is real close on mine (rubs on turns)and the widest i can run is a 6 inch wide wheel and a 225 tire., But mine are CPP spindles and 15" TT2s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts