Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im a guy living/born near the middle of Norway, 52 y.old, driving classics from 18y.old. My car the last 25 years are an 1950 Chevy Fleetline, modified at 70 places, traditional & others. Driveline is from an -70 Nova (the reason to hang out here) Eaton supercharged inline 250 six, former Pg trans, now TH350, and 10 bolt rear.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Even though you're in Norway, you're only a click away from the best Nova site on the web.

·
Registered
929 Posts
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site, glad you could join us. sounds like a cool car:thumbsup:would love to see some pics of it.:pics:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Norwegian

Welcome to the site . . . You've found a great place to exchange information with fellow enthusiasts. We look forward to hearing from you. My wife's cousins, etc. live in Oslo, and have had a family home in Tromso for generations. We love Norwegians!

Mike S.
Tennessee

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Welcome to the site. I had a car like yours a while back with a v8 chevy in it. Neet cars. Would like to pictures of yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks for the interest, and the welcomes! The car is in use all year around..if snowing and chilly, spiketires gets on, .. ....here you got it...

and one with me on it too....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice car!!!I have those creepers!!:D
I supposed you mean the shoes? If you really do, you also got some rare ones. They are the original true Cox,U.K.handmade. An similar type is sold theese days too, but sorry it aint the same quality. Have had them for 25 years, and still holds up! Had some buckload of money offers for them, but mine is not for sale, they become a "part" of me, and i dont wanna walk around in just socks......:devil:

..and thanks for appreciation on the car.

I´ve been lurkin´around on this forum time to time, but havent got into it. When in need of some info, i try to find it where its needed to find. So this site is not unknown for me, and if i can, im gonna be participating with my un - & knowledge!:cool:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome to Chevy II Nova World !

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:
YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO GAIN AND PASS ON! ANY PICS OF THE INTAKE SIDE?

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Welcome from Central Arkansas.

Love that blown 250 - tell me all about it.

The side chrome is from a Buick???

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I supposed you mean the shoes? If you really do, you also got some rare ones. They are the original true Cox,U.K.handmade. An similar type is sold theese days too, but sorry it aint the same quality. Have had them for 25 years, and still holds up! Had some buckload of money offers for them, but mine is not for sale, they become a "part" of me, and i dont wanna walk around in just socks......:devil:

..and thanks for appreciation on the car.

I´ve been lurkin´around on this forum time to time, but havent got into it. When in need of some info, i try to find it where its needed to find. So this site is not unknown for me, and if i can, im gonna be participating with my un - & knowledge!:cool:
yes mine are 28 years old....got them when I was on high school

1 - 19 of 19 Posts