Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best deal on Intro Wheels? I am looking at the Intro Vista Twisted in satin finish for my 62. I am thinking 17 in on the front and 18 in for the rear.

I would like to get a wheel/tire combo package. Is any dealer offering the combo deal like this?:confused:
Thanks for any input.............
Eddie

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
they don't really have any dealers. You can't really get a great deal on them, but in my opinion they're at the best in quality.

Call over there and ask speak to Dave or linda. They'll take care of you.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
And if ya end up gettin em, Keep the billet paste style polish away from em!
Chris learned the hard way.

You will need to be careful with the satin finish.

These wheels will not need to be polished. I just wipe mine down with detailer when I clean the car. they'll shine like brand new.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
satin finish??

Tell me more about the satin finish? Is it a coating or is the aluminum etched? Does brake dust effect them? Spill it fellas! I dont want regret spending that kinda cash...

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
It's not a coating. It like media blasted feel to it. Not sure how they do it.

Brake dust wont hurt it, you just dont want to get grease, or like Chris said polish on it. I was told simple green works to clean it, but I've never tried it.

I have Vistas on my car with the satin centers, and don't regret it. I love the design.

You'll be fine, like I said. just don't get careless with them.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
When I've polished my satin-spoked Twisted Vistas, I've carefully masked off the satin sections with masking tape. Time consuming, but it makes polishing easier.

I've heard that Simple Green is the product to use to remove grease and polishing residue from the satin sections, but I can't confirm.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Simple Green is a Good Cleaning product. I use it all the time.
Sray it on and wash with a sponge.
Spray it with water.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Intro's wheels

I polished mine and your kind of right the billet inner has held up the polish great my the rims dull out last weekend i used mother polish they look great again even know i taped the satin parts of i did get a little on them i will try to use simple green thanks for the TIP

LOVE THE RIMS .... Vista with Sude (i think thats what Dave called it)

17-7 & 17-8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts