Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
6,697 Posts
Hi George , from Detroit , Welcome to SNS - you'll like it around here = Great members . . !

Good luck on th' 63 SS , plus - a convertible . . sounds great.

jim

· Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
6,697 Posts
Good 'eye' Bob. I also saw that no under hood A/C parts, comp mount brackets, or even hoses.

George - (as Bob has said back in post # 3 = NovaResource.org is your place too go to check even more about All your car's I D numbers.
write your VIN # down . . write your "cowl tag numbers" down (write each line as it appears) , and all of those #'s. It could be that "the large hole in u'r firewall" was where your
'under hood A/C hoses' ran to the inside a/c unit . . . . . but , that IS Not a Factory cut hole . (makes me wonder) .
You do have the "Power steering" , which is good ; but the 'Chrome parts' could have been added to th' 194ci engine. (or that engine has been up-dated = 230ci / 250ci ) . That would be a lot better engine choice - - - - - But - - - - not original (if that's what he's saying) . You CAN also "de-code" - which engine is in th' car, also.

just more info - - not trying to be 'rude' ; sometimes you just never know, for sure = for 50 + years , alot of things could have been changed . (you ARE At The Right Place , for
Chevy II / Nova info) .

Also note : Wasn't that year p/g trans . . . the "air cooled type p/g" . . . ?

Keep asking - - - any - ALL - info, is good too have .

later , jim

save this page ,
when you make your : Nova Favorite folder .

Reactions: butler83
1 - 2 of 2 Posts