Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, this may be a bit of a noob question, but being here in oz its a little hard to just go to the local parts shop and get the right bits!

anyway, my nova is missing the centre Ebrake (park brake here in oz) cables. i believe theres meant to be 2 is that right?

anyway, i was hoping someone could link to the right part on summit or jegs or something, i would like the cables and any other brackets/connectors i may need to join each end to the others.
only ones ive found on summit seem to be cables only.

thanks heaps!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
If you have a 3rd gen car there are 4 cables, the first one is from the pedal, second is the intermediate cable and last 2 individual wheel cables. Here is a link for the intermediate cable, you maybe missing some of the hardware too.

http://www.classicindustries.com/nova/parts/3923531.html

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh! bugga, forgot shes a 72 model! my bad!

yeah i need the middle section and the clips, i got no idea what i need in the way of them, was hoping there would be a kit

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks very much guys, much appreciated. like i said the bad thing about owning an american car in australia is that spare parts guys just look at ya with a "duh?" look on their faces! lol
that kit from ground up looks good though, for $90 i may as well get the whole thing!
just emailed them to see if they ship to australia.

thanks once again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts