Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I got a 4 dr 70 nova I'm looking into redoing the interior. I have no idea where to start. Headliner is hanging and the bench seat (s) fabric are torn apart. I have no idea on how to remove the headliner or seats to be able to start a restoration. Any tips? I would greatly appreciate it. The dash is cracked in some spots and its safe to assume it will be even more brittle when it sees the sun here in AZ (it was in the garage all summer, did all new brake lines, drums, radiator, fuel tank and fuel lines). Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to install a new alternator. After I get it on and completely running, I want to focus my attention on interior. Very excited to continue this project car...

Also, I may ask some stupid questions here and there... I am 22. I have no experience with older cars. Bare with me please.

· Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
6,697 Posts
Hello KyleH303 - - - Welcome to SNS . . . with your 70 - 4dr car .

Then, I have a question for You ?

Your are in AZ - - where in Arizona - - because your are here at the 'perfect time to attend our 5th Phoenix Nova BBQ = coming up : Dec 3rd ,2022 . . . and talk about "checking out some
Cool Nova's " = this could be a great chance . Check out the "listing post ; under the SouthWest section" , for more info. Plus, you can drive any type car / truck you want - - too just
show up & visit , and check out some cool cars .

just some info ......

jim
Chino valley , Az

Reactions: KyleH303

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello KyleH303 - - - Welcome to SNS . . . with your 70 - 4dr car .

Then, I have a question for You ?

Your are in AZ - - where in Arizona - - because your are here at the 'perfect time to attend our 5th Phoenix Nova BBQ = coming up : Dec 3rd ,2022 . . . and talk about "checking out some
Cool Nova's " = this could be a great chance . Check out the "listing post ; under the SouthWest section" , for more info. Plus, you can drive any type car / truck you want - - too just
show up & visit , and check out some cool cars .

just some info ......

jim
Chino valley , Az

Hey Jim! I'm in Glendale. I would be more than happy to attend the Nova BBQ. I will definitely check it out! Hope to see you there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts