Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you guys awhile back that i had bought some new corbeau seats, sound insulation, sound deadener etc. I got my carpet this last week and now I finally put everything in except im waiting on my rear seat to be re done with matching corbeau material. I just wanted to show you my progress. I will be replacing those cloth material door panels with original black vinyl panels.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
YOU GOTTA BE SMILIN' FROM "EAR TO EAR"! THOSE LOOK FANTASTIC IN THERE, KOOL :cool: B&M SHIFTER TOO! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will definitely post pics when im done. it's gonna look awesome. ive been waiting 10 years to redo my interior haha. I finally have the money to do it. :)

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Where did you get the cup holders?

Looking good wnt to keep an eye on your progress.

Mark

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i did the same thing in my '64... Corbeau Sport seats. i had the covers taken apart and had blue piping sewn in then had the rear seat done to match using Corbeau upholstery. i think you'll really find those seats comfy. i had the head rests removed from mine...

keep us POSTed with updates. ;) :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i did the same thing in my '64... Corbeau Sport seats. i had the covers taken apart and had blue piping sewn in then had the rear seat done to match using Corbeau upholstery. i think you'll really find those seats comfy. i had the head rests removed from mine...

keep us POSTed with updates. ;) :D
i am driving with just one seat in the car right now. I love the seat. I added about 3 spacers on each bolt to make it a little taller so I can see everything. It makes a huge difference. i actually enjoy driving it now.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i like sitting low... mine are perfect as-is using the Corbeau tracks etc. i had the inflatable lumbar installed in the DS seat. helps ease the discomfort of long trips.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quick question. I've seen people put stereo speakers on the console. is there any difference than putting them in the door? like sound wise, directional right and left. does it sound the same as if they were in the door?

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
oh gosh, it's been years since i cut up a door... buy the kick panel speakers... they have some real nice sounding units. i have the '64 units and am very happy with 'em. don't cut up yer doors & door panels!!! :no:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
oh gosh, it's been years since i cut up a door... buy the kick panel speakers... they have some real nice sounding units. i have the '64 units and am very happy with 'em. don't cut up yer doors & door panels!!! :no:
what he said... dont do it.. i have pioneer in dash unit up where the old front speaker goes, then polk audio speakers in the rear and a 10" sub in the trunk.. :turn: p.s. the back seat turned out schweeeeet

1 - 20 of 38 Posts