Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been rebuilding a few (the spring replacement and re-weld repair) and the re-pops say there is a Left and Right. Are the OE ones stamped with a left and right ?All of my units have a L on them ????.I also have a pair of 67s that appear to be side specific. The units I have are for a 1966 .Any help will be accepted thanks in advance. My guess is the 66 s are not side specific ?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I have been rebuilding a few (the spring replacement and re-weld repair) and the re-pops say there is a Left and Right. Are the OE ones stamped with a left and right ?All of my units have a L on them ????.I also have a pair of 67s that appear to be side specific. The units I have are for a 1966 .Any help will be accepted thanks in advance. My guess is the 66 s are not side specific ?
They were all side specific 62 to 67 . The OE ones have stamps but the meaning ????

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After diggin thru my old NNN Times (Feb 1996 page 32) it sez photo #10 XYR with a ZL above is a R, and a left side is marked in photo #11 as XYL.I only have L s on mine ?????? No XL s or ZL s I'm so confused :confused::confused::confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts