Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a 4th genner in some weeds with 4 flat tires. Turned out to be a 4 door, 262 V8, auto trans with a 7.5 rear. Plates were dated 04 and it is in bad shape. Pack rats have devoured all of the plastic and wiring under the hood. However it has factory buckets and console. I never saw that in a 4 door before. The interior is red like mine and if they accept my offer I will use the seats and console in my 77.

I'll get some photos next time I stop by.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
In the late 80's, my father worked with a guy that had a 4th gen 4 door just sitting, not running, at their job. Dad said it was a 350 4 speed car with console and buckets. It was for sale at the time but I still had the '78, no money and no place to put it. Oh, and it had rust. (I know you just LOVE rust, Philip.)

Didn't get a chance to look at it close b/c it was on secured property. Just the thought of it made me curious. Must have been a factory ordered car, not something you'd see on the dealer lots.

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a 76, my 77 with a red interior also has black belts.

The seats look good but are dry rotted from the Arizona sun. The first butt plant will probably split them open.

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did make a deal with the owner. Hope to pick it up later this week. It is a 4 door so interior parts are different from 2 door.

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well kinda, it will put two 4 doors in the yard, but I really wanted the seats and console :yes: There might even be something else I could use, I didn't have time to take a good look when I was there.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Hmmmm. Now that I'm looking again, that dash pad looks pretty nice...:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts