Chevy Nova Forum banner

Interior/exterior color combo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking about going with tan interior but I can't decide which I like better. Ever since I bought the car, it was always going to be butternut yellow with black interior and a black top. A couple weeks ago I saw a 69 Chevelle on Ebay that was butternut yellow with tan interior and no vinyl top and I REALLY liked it. So it got me thinking about going tan on mine. I like vinyl tops on old muscle cars, but I'm thinking if I go with tan interior that it might be to many colors. I just wanted to get some different opinions. Here's a couple links to the Chevelle. Thanks Jeff

Ebay link....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BEAU...3842040?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20cded6a78

You tube video....

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Black tops on yellow cars always look good no matter what the interior color is...

Mark

·
Registered
682 Posts
Honestly I don't really like the tan interior all that much.

Of those choices, I would much prefer the black interior and black top.

There are very few exterior colors that I would prefer to have with anything other than a black interior. But that's just my opinion. :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
I like the black Interrior idea but im not much of vinyl tops, but the color combo would prolly make a killer lookin nova

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I LIKE THE BLACK INT./ BLACK TOP COMBO! :wow:
:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts