Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st post in a long time, but I still have my 63 and I still love it. :D

I found a complete set of LED tail lights for sale on that auction site. It has everything included to change over to LEDs, (red tail lights, back-up lights, gaskets and electronic flasher).

Had them put in in about 35 minutes, or so. They are so bright, it's ridiculous. I'm happy with the change. :yes:

Installed

Parking lights

Brake lights

Back-up lights

Full view

Demonstration movie

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/johnnymo63/?action=view&current=P1300825_zps272f75b6.mp4

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
I love the technology but I am so hung up on the old school look of a candle lit rear bulb. They look very nice on your car.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Led

I just put a set in my wife's 62. I just did the brake/turn lights. The back-up's have been disconnected. I have a thing about being seen and these do a great job of that. I also have a set in my 40 Ford coupe. Stock they were hard to see because the bald is deep in the bucket and pointed to the sky. Huge difference there too. I put a third brake light in a 38 Chevy sedan back in the 70's before most even knew what they were. Lights at eye level seem to get their attention. I agree with the stock look but safety is a big thing when we get this much tied into our projects. Maybe they will help for those dead brain cell phone users!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts