Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Post the route you guys will be taking, so I can figure out where we can meet up.
If I go.
I will be going out the 215 to the 91, to the 55 south, to the 405 north.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post the route you guys will be taking, so I can figure out where we can meet up.
If I go.
I will be going out the 215 to the 91, to the 55 south, to the 405 north.
Last time I went, I followed Al. I don't remember how to get there. I can meet the caravan off the 60 fwy again, just like the John force cruise.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Last time I went, I followed Al. I don't remember how to get there. I can meet the caravan off the 60 fwy again, just like the John force cruise.
With the length of this cruise and the price of gas up again. I have to make my route short as possible. So going out the 60 will be out of my way. If you guys want we can meet up where the 91 and 15 cross.

·
Registered
761 Posts
last time jim and I took the 210 to the 57 to the 5 to the 55 to the 405 , It might be 5 miles longer but , a lot nicer then all the pot holes on the 91:yes: just throwing it out there. If caravaning works great , If everyone has there own way that Is convient thats cool to . Not every path Is going to be on every ones way ,

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
last time jim and I took the 210 to the 57 to the 5 to the 55 to the 405 , It might be 5 miles longer but , a lot nicer then all the pot holes on the 91:yes: just throwing it out there. If caravaning works great , If everyone has there own way that Is convient thats cool to . Not every path Is going to be on every ones way ,
I just checked it out on the map and going your way for me is only 14 miles longer. So if I go I will meet up with you guys and go out the 210 to the 57 to the 5

Here is my new route

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE...lia St & Adams Ave, Huntington Beach,Ca,92646

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
how about taking side streets for those guys with high stall converters like myself :yes:
It would take 3 hrs on side streets. If you could find them all the way down there.
You rent the trailer and pay for my fuel in the truck and I will tow you down. Or if you know someone with a trailer you can borrow.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
It would take 3 hrs on side streets. If you could find them all the way down there.
You rent the trailer and pay for my fuel in the truck and I will tow you down. Or if you know someone with a trailer you can borrow.
im only kidding i may not be able to go thanks for the offer though wade

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I'm not in this run but 55s to teh 405 N? Ahh Hey guys its best to take the 57s to the 22E get of at Magnoil and go south to Adams.

Im leaving from Anaheim and I'm guessing I'll take 5s to 22e. NO more straight shot down the 405 for me anymore.

Unless you like to drive more miles :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
I'm not in this run but 55s to teh 405 N? Ahh Hey guys its best to take the 57s to the 22E get of at Magnoil and go south to Adams.

Im leaving from Anaheim and I'm guessing I'll take 5s to 22e. NO more straight shot down the 405 for me anymore.

Unless you like to drive more miles :rolleyes:
no freddie, the freeway route definitely works better than dealing with the 22 and the long stretch of magnolia.:yes:
i've done it both ways.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts