Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any input on who makes a good car cover, Outdoor use in the north east harsh weather, snow, rain, wind, you name it, anyone know of a good one that will last? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I will need one too I have a car that will be outside in the same conditions.
SUPERWEAVE IS THE ONE YA WANT, I GOT 2 OF THEM AND THEY WORK GREAT! :yes:
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
By a porta garage and nail it down well, they're better IMO. A slapping cover can do a lot of damage, that you wouldn't expect. They're about the same price too.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
By a porta garage and nail it down well, they're better IMO. A slapping cover can do a lot of damage, that you wouldn't expect. They're about the same price too.
I think snow would be a problem...I have one and I love it...but no snow in norcal(where i live anyways)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I think snow would be a problem...I have one and I love it...but no snow in norcal(where i live anyways)
Good point, both of mine have survived 3 winters s far, but it is important to keep them taught so the snow will slide off.:yes:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
california car cover makes one called super weave....gonna cost you upwards of $300 but worth it!!
http://calcarcover.com/how_to_select.aspx
:yes::yes::yes:
i got tired of buying those cheap azz covers, so as much as it hurt to spend well over 300+ , it was WELL WELLL WORTH IT! :yes: i have no garage so the nova stays outdoor, and the superweave is amazing :yes: worth every penny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts