Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going to put this in the wanted section but i really need these springs asap.

i thought i had my wagon ready to drive so i sold my other car.yesterday i went to take the wagon to get the front end aligned and when backing out of the drive 1 of my leaf springs broke.now i have no car to drive and no one has new springs for a wagon.
is there anyone in nor-cal that might have some springs laying around i could buy this weekend.if not i will try Dale but it sucks not having something to drive.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Johnny C you are in luck ! I will be having Breakfast with the Norcal novas before the cruise and then returning for garage clean up and Honey DO list and I just saw 2-3 leaf springs and ONE WAGON ONE!! 2 hour drive south cost you a 12 pk of beer !! call me 650 342-2483 Iwill be cleaning out garage and organizing Joe

·
0 Posts
PM 63ssvert. He has the 2 that came off the 67 wagon that we parted out, he's in fairfield. I have another set but they came off a coupe.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
PM 63ssvert. He has the 2 that came off the 67 wagon that we parted out, he's in fairfield. I have another set but they came off a coupe.
This is true, if you want them, let me know, as I'm getting a convert set from 1bad:yes:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
"WOW" Now thats what i call a response,,,:thumbsup: "NPHNP"

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greg came through and saved the day.she's just about ready to hit the road.

thanks to everyone that offered up springs

thanks again to Greg,i owe you one.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Greg came through and saved the day.she's just about ready to hit the road.

thanks to everyone that offered up springs

thanks again to Greg,i owe you one.
No Problem, a SAWZALL SYNDICATE donation:yes:

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Problem, a SAWZALL SYNDICATE donation:yes:
next time you guys have a sawzall party,i might have to come down if you'll have me.i got a nice milwaukee i use at work.cuts through metal like butter.

she runs good.alittle rear tire rub i have to address,but atleast i have something to drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts