Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 68 nova and the rear windows seem to have imperfections on them looks like water stains but its does not come off when cleaning, is there anything I can clean them or buff it off with anything...at least to make it look a bit better?

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
I would try a mixture of 50/50 vinager and water first! MUCH safer on the paint!

·
Registered
682 Posts
There is a company called Zaino that makes various waxes and polishes, one of their items is called Z12 Clear-view Glass Polish. It has roughly the grit of tooth paste, but with a looser consistancy. Every time I am faced with glass that has hard water, paint overspray, or some other unknown stain that just won't come off, this product has done the trick. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
0000 steel wool. I use this on the windshield of my truck all the time. First i cleen the windows with a glass cleaner. then i go over all the windows with the steel wool. then i use rain x. Works awesome! I learned that trick from a family friend that owns an automotive glass shop. MAKE SURE ITS 0000 STEEL WOOL!!! Be careful at first just to make sure it doesnt scratch the glass, but it shouldnt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

There is a company called Zaino that makes various waxes and polishes, one of their items is called Z12 Clear-view Glass Polish. It has roughly the grit of tooth paste, but with a looser consistancy. Every time I am faced with glass that has hard water, paint overspray, or some other unknown stain that just won't come off, this product has done the trick. I highly recommend it.
I just went online and ordered it, I have pretty much tried everything else so when it arrives I will give it a try. Seemed to have awesome reviews.
Thank you for the information

1 - 8 of 8 Posts