Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70 Nova that I have installed BMR upper and lower A arms and torque arm suspension in the rear. Coilovers 4 corners. Brakes are kore3 kit for GM short spindle. Calipers are C6 Z06 front and back. I have looked at so many wheels for 3 days straight. Called and emailed vendors. Most vendors don't list pad height for the their wheels. I was planning on ordering Budniks and its likely I still will but they are at least 10 weeks out. I would hate to finish this ls swap and still not be able to drive it.

Does anyone have any idea of any wheels that will fit these calipers? They require 1.8 inches in front and 1.6 or so for the rear in caliper overhang. I am looking for anything in 18x8 F and 18x9 | 9.5 for R. At this point I don't care how fugly they are...I will consider anything that fits without spacers (or very small ones ) and clears calipers. I am likely to use these wheels on my C3 after I get the new Budniks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
You might look at BMW wheels depending on how much offset and back spacing you need. I’ve got some 17” & 18” wheels that I’ve found can possibly work. They are 8” wide with 5.25” backspace. These are from a late 90’s early 2000’s 5 series.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts