Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't get it. That's the W2W car, I've seen it in person.
I am not calling BS on weather or not it exists or not

im calling bs that its actually up for sale on ebay.

·
3,876 Posts
I don't know why not, I'm pretty sure it's already been sold once since it's been done.

·
Registered
112 Posts
well i asked him myself about it, cuz i saw it in evansville, indiana, at the hot rod power tour, my jaw dropped, had a pretty big impact on me and what our nova's could do when i saw the article on it too, i'd buy it if i had that kinda cash laying around, anyways, this is what i asked, him

Dear racnit,

hi, i take it your not an employee or the original owner/builder of the nova? how did you acquire it etc...do you know if/what's been changed on it if anything etc? thanks,

and he said....

I used to work for w2w and now work for the company that bought them and subsequently dissolved them due to financial's. The car has been sitting in a warehouse. No changes have been made. I'm just the guy assigned to selling it, but I had fun watching them build it and learned a lot. If you have more questions I can get all answers from kurt who actually built the car.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

kinda sad crappy story i think, wish the guy that did most the build could of had/kept it, oh well, damn economy

·
Registered
931 Posts
true story(The wheel to wheel nova)

Car was sold with biz and now they are selling the cars/odd stuff off to move forward in their new biz ventures(I have seen this car as a well WOW!!!)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I understand the concept and I think the car is cool. But seriously, why would you pump money into an idea like this for anything other then magazine attention. What were the ETs for this car in it's current "sleeper" form? Just wondering:confused:.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand the concept and I think the car is cool. But seriously, why would you pump money into an idea like this for anything other then magazine attention. What were the ETs for this car in it's current "sleeper" form? Just wondering:confused:.
well into the 9s

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
from the outside i'm willing to say that this car was/is the ultimate sleeper. too bad nobody really can afford the pricetag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts