1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello people,
New to this site.
42 years old
Bought my first car, 1974 Nova SS, when I was 15.
That one and my brothers 73 SS died in a garage fire along with 2 '67 Chevelles 4 years later.
Drove a '67 Chevelle throughout high school and university, with many sets of rear tires sacrificed to the smoke gods.
Currently own a 1966 Chevy II SS (real deal) resto mod, 1972 Nova SS (clone), '55 Chevy straight axle gasser and a '67 Chevelle.
Brother has a 69 Nova Pro touring
Father has '68 Nova resto mod, '55 Bel Air 4 door sedan (sweet cruiser), '67 Beaumont SD 396, short box Chevy, etc., etc.
We have a sickness in our family and it has to do with Nova's and anything GM, although I like ALL muscle cars (would love to have a '69 401 4 speed AMX).
I think that covers it for now.
Cheers
Jamie

PS. I can't figure out how to get pics from my iPad onto here. Hints?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the site Jamie.. You are in the company of many fellow functional auto addicts and sponsors are many.. :yes:

Posting pictures:
When you post a reply on a thread you post text in the message box and to ad images scroll down below the message box to the “manage attachments” section and click on it and it will open up another window which will allow you to select images on your device. Next you will click on the “upload” button. Once the image has loaded you can close the “manage attachments” window and return to your reply message and click on the “preview” button and it should be viewable in the “preview post” window. If it’s all good click on the “submit reply” and your image should be posted up in the thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's some pics that would actually upload

66 is mine
68 Ivy gold (green) car is my fathers
69 orange car is my brothers
72 black/grey primer is one of my others. Photo taken before body work commenced and had it on rotisserie. I'll have more pics later on that. Underneath, firewall, trunk, and jambs are now complete. Front subframe completed as well, just waiting to have time to install motor and trans to get the gaps right on body panels.
Cheers

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts