Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody,

so i have been browsing this site for quite sometime trying my very best to pick up on as much as possible. this place seems to have the most experienced and most knowledgeable guys around. not to mention the most welcoming. here is a little past about me, im 22 years old i am a marine on active duty in north carolina, i have one combat tour to afghanistan completed and i plan on doing another one. i used to be an avid forumer i was even an administrator for a really big forum for my last hobbie. so i know the rules and i know my way around a forum. i wish i could say the same about cars lol i am still very young but i love cars always have and i am finally able to by the car i have wanted since i was 14 a chevy nova. i have a 1974 chevy nova custom and my bestfriend has a 1969 nova ss we work on them together and learn together so he may also use my account on here and ask questions. i hope to have a very long future on here and hopefully become half as knowledgeable as some of you guys in the years to come.

thanks,
justin

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome Justin and thank you for taking care of us!!! Anything you need help with just post up and we will do our best. You had better get some pics posted before this crowd gets unrully. Again THANK YOU RICK

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

my 1974 nova custom

mine and my bestfriends car

ooops i forgot to paste them over my bad and thanks rick

and i will upload many more pics in the future

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome!!

Hi Justin,

First off, thank you for your hard work and dedication by serving. Hat's off to you, good sir.

I have been trolling around these boards for a while as well and agree that the members here are very knowledgeable and very welcoming. I, like you, have a 74 Custom as well, and am not very smart in the automotive realm so I may be sneaking some info from some of your posts/threads. Lol.

Welcome to the boards!! :)

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Welcome to Steves and thanks for serving :yes:

You are in the right place for all info on ChevyII/Nova. Ask away and you will get answers. Don't forget that search will find a lot also.

PS tell your best freind to just join also, that way if one of ya messes up and breaks the rules we will know who to blame :devil:

EarlyIIs

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks brian i will also probably be stealing some info off you. and no need to thank me im just doing my job

and to rick thanks man hopefully these will be real nice one day

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to Steves and thanks for serving :yes:

You are in the right place for all info on ChevyII/Nova. Ask away and you will get answers. Don't forget that search will find a lot also.

PS tell your best freind to just join also, that way if one of ya messes up and breaks the rules we will know who to blame :devil:

EarlyIIs
Post up some specs on the cars and get Brain to join in on the never ending fun around here. RICK

·
14,585 Posts
Hello Justin and welcome to Steves. Both of your cars look good. Thanks to you and your friend for your service.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

LIKE SAID:cool pics: MAN DID YOU COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE TO GAIN SOME KNOWLEDGE, DIVE RIGHT IN ON ANY TOPIC AND THANK YOU "MARINE" FOR YOUR SERVICE, IT MEANS ALOT TO US ON HERE! :salute:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to SNS!

I'm also an active duty guy, but with the Navy Seabees. I have two combat tours under my belt, but probably won't be going back for a third any time soon. In any case, it's nice to have another younger guy here to keep the enthusiasm for these vehicles going strong long into the future.

I have only been here a short amount of time, but already I have acquired more knowledge and understanding regarding an array of subjects (not just the cars) from the members here at SNS.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have, and please don't hesitate to ask even the smallest of questions.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Hey Justin!

Welcome!

I'm sure you've noticed that along with our being knowledgable and welcoming we are also proud of all our service men and women and we like to acknowledge the great service they do for us and our country.

HOORAH!!!:salute:

You and your friend have got great cars and could go in any direction with them. Ask as many questions as you want. We're here to help!

Get Brian to sign up to. Once you're on here long enough it'll become an addiction questions or not!!:yes: You won't want to share your account with him once that happens!! LOL!

What are your plans for the car?

John

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
First Off Thanks for what you dO, Now WellCome This place is the only Place you need to Know By the way Nice looking Cars

. Later Larry Mc

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
OORAH. Welcome to the site. I am into the first gens but I must say those are nice looking wheels you guys have. This site will steer you onto the right direction when you have ?'s. I spent five years with you guys as a Navy Doc in the 70's. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you to everyone i am excited to start learning as much as possible

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
Thanks for doing what you do! That lets me do what I do! FREEDOM!

Welcome fire away at questions we'll do our best to give you good info!

Your car looks great so does your buddy, tell him to join also!

Mark

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Welcome, glad both of you are hanging around this site. Lots to learn here and lots of good people around. Enjoy the site and all that it has to offer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts