Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well If you dont remember I scrapped my 71 Nova awhile back. The top of the car had a vinyl top that rusted threw and wasn't repairable. So I boxed up the parts and primed what I could till I could find another one. Well after waiting and waiting I finally found a 72. Well for $2000 bucks I couldnt pass this one up and it even runs and drives to lol. Of course I took everything out right now to put my brand new interior in after I patch a few things but here it is.

For 2000 bucks I think it was worth it. With a solid trunk and a few floor panels that need to be replaced.So here's to another try =/

·
Registered
326 Posts
nice.....i wanna find one of these and make a DEATHPROOF car out of it with the skull on the hood as well!!!! that would be soooo cool! good find dude.:yes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hah you know down here in texas well on ebay. They have a Death Proof nova from the movie one of the stunt cars lol for sale. Its a roller but yeah still from the movie. Yeah man I cant wait to get back on route on my nova again its what Ive been waiting for to complete my nova :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts