Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '67 Nova was lost in Super Storm Sandy on Long Island, NY in Oct. 2012. Yeah, a flood car. It has 53,217 original miles on the odo. and a few nice notes from 2 previous owners written in Sharpie under the trunk lid. Each saying when they got it and when they sold or lost it. I bought the car in August 2017 after it sat in a storage bldg. for nearly 5 years. Being that the car is a 4 door and my first build I decided to just keep it factory stock for the entire project. I have completely rebuilt the original 250 cid. The only things that aren't new are block, crank and connecting rods, all of which have been machined. The Powerglide is now also rebuilt. The frame. floor pans and body are all in very good condition as well as the interior. Next will be suspension and steering and soon I'll be puttin' around in my summertime daily driver.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
WELCOME to SNS

Glad you joined in …. and, there's nothing wrong with any Nova six - cylinder …. or any Nova 4 door, either.

They all great cars …. and, you found the "Great Nova Place", also.

so, as they say ----- "Be HAPPY" , enjoy

[/SIZE]

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,498 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,638 Posts
Welcome, post up some pics when you can.

I found some notes written under the hubcaps on my 67 4 door as well. I got mine from an estate sale, so the only owner was deceased. Found pencils with his name on them and the original leather keychain from the dealer and an ice scraper.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts