Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I retired from the Navy about a year ago, and decided I needed a hobby to take up some time. So I went on a search and I found a young college student who was selling a 1977 Nova Concours that was all original with a 350 SBC, mind you , I had absolutely no car experience except for driving and minor repairs when I bought this car. Me and Maybeline,( The Nova of couse), has gone through a lot in the past 8 months because I refused to take to a shop I did all the work myself, by reading books and now she runs like dream, I would never sell this vehicle becuase of realtionship and time spent busting my knuckles trying to learn to do it my self. I will post pictures today or tommorrow. By the way it's nice to see a site dedicated to Nova's. Looking forward to meeting some of you. :cool:

Peace out,

Nova's Up!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
welcome, show us some pics.
viva las vegas :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!
Great site & better people. Take advantage of all of their knowledge!!!
Where are the pic's?

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hello everyone,

I retired from the Navy about a year ago, and decided I needed a hobby to take up some time. So I went on a search and I found a young college student who was selling a 1977 Nova Concours that was all original with a 350 SBC, mind you , I had absolutely no car experience except for driving and minor repairs when I bought this car. Me and Maybeline,( The Nova of couse), has gone through a lot in the past 8 months because I refused to take to a shop I did all the work myself, by reading books and now she runs like dream, I would never sell this vehicle becuase of realtionship and time spent busting my knuckles trying to learn to do it my self. I will post pictures today or tommorrow. By the way it's nice to see a site dedicated to Nova's. Looking forward to meeting some of you. :cool:

Peace out,

Nova's Up!!!!!
Welcome to Steves!!Glad you picked a nova over a camaro!!bm
ps there are lots of guys on this forum from vegas!!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, we've noticed that plenty of 4th gens starting to get some recognition here, and it's good to see!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Aloha, Welcome to Steve's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Now if only somebody made a forth gen wagon, hmmmmm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts