Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there any Nova clubs or Nova events in the IL area I am from Rockford IL that is west of chicago about hour.Would love to crusie with other novas or attend event,if I have to tow some that is not a problem.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Iowa is not too far and we have an all Nova show coming in June.
Check out our clubs site for details on the Heartland Nova Reunion.
www.einova.org

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info how many novas show up for the show is there any events during the show.

·
Registered
188 Posts
We had 42 last year with the high gas prices and bad weather about.
We have a cash raffle, cruise, and Karoke/music Friday night. Saturday is the show with dj music all day, and raffle & awards Saturday. We have a number of cars coming from Illinois already pre-registered. It's all about the Nova's and swaping stories and information. Come on over. We'll probably extend the pre-reg. to the end of the month due to the holiday.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey.Im out in Hampshire.Maybe 30 minutes from you.I do not know of any clubs but there are a fair amount of cruise nites and car shows in and around here.Plus We have at least 3 first gens within a stones throw of my house.:D
Big show is usually in August here.Called "Suds And Fun" Lots of cars and its held in a real nice park.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey.Im out in Hampshire.Maybe 30 minutes from you.I do not know of any clubs but there are a fair amount of cruise nites and car shows in and around here.Plus We have at least 3 first gens within a stones throw of my house.:D
Big show is usually in August here.Called "Suds And Fun" Lots of cars and its held in a real nice park.
Cool where are the cruise nites I would be interested in going to them and doing the cars shows. Let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts