Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds kinda weird, but I also know I got friends here. I'm leaving in about twenty minutes to head out to Riverside County Regional Medical Center. A very close and dear friend (almost like a dad) is out there after being air-lifted from a campground on Weds.with a severe head injury. It looks grim, but my wife and I are heading out there to help in setting up an RV trailer out in the back lot. We don't know how long they'll be there, and I'm not familiar with that area at all. I'm hoping some of you may read this and give me some suggestions. The first needed is where I can take the trailer to an RV dump station. And any other helpful tidbits too. I figure I know a few of you guys live out this way, and maybe you can help someone who is passing it on to try and help another out. MY cel number is :(626-825-5351) and the wifes is (626) 825-5352 Thanks also for your birthday wishes, but would you also say a little prayer for my friend, Dave? Gotta go. Thanks------- DAle

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yall will be in our thoughts and prayers, Dale. :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Dale, My prayers are with you guys. I just emailed a friend who lives in Riverside to see if he can give me any info. He has a motorhome and knows that kind of stuff. Take care.
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We just got back in. It's been a long day. I think it'll be a long haul. So we are trying to find a mobilhome or RV park nearby that we can put their fifth wheel and my travel trailer into for a few weeks. Thanks Bryan for giving me that info over the phone. Boy- don't get stuck in that mess of a tie-up at the 215-15-60 interchange, huh? Dale

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Hi Dale,
Glad I could help out. If there is anything, I can do to make things easier, feel free to ask.
Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts