Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if steering wheels from 60's GM cars will bolt up to an Ididit Column? I found a steering wheel from a 68' Camaro I like and wanted to know if it will work before I buy it. I have also seen nice wheels from Chevelles (SS), Corvettes, and SS Novas but wasn't sure if these would work. Anyone know for sure?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Does anyone know if steering wheels from 60's GM cars will bolt up to an Ididit Column? I found a steering wheel from a 68' Camaro I like and wanted to know if it will work before I buy it. I have also seen nice wheels from Chevelles (SS), Corvettes, and SS Novas but wasn't sure if these would work. Anyone know for sure?
It kind of depends on the column that you have. If it is a retrofit-type column with a 36 spline x .75", it should work.

·
Premium Member
4,580 Posts
Yes, I put a 69 Nova three spoke stainless on my IDIDIT, using the Grant adapter. Got it from ebay for the wheel....what type wheel are you thinking about?

T,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts