Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed mini tubs in my 63 ss that are larger than "mini tubs" but smaller than full on tubs. I can not have a back seat and i am looking for some photos of what you have done to make the back seat area look good without the seat. I don't like the look of most i have seen in race cars and i am thinking more like the back area of a corvette or other two seat sportscars. Got photos? Also, would like to see some photos of rollcages. Again i don't like the cage that is near my head, what good is a roll cage if you bust your mellon on the cage in a simple accident.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I installed mini tubs in my 63 ss that are larger than "mini tubs" but smaller than full on tubs. I can not have a back seat and i am looking for some photos of what you have done to make the back seat area look good without the seat. I don't like the look of most i have seen in race cars and i am thinking more like the back area of a corvette or other two seat sportscars. Got photos? Also, would like to see some photos of rollcages. Again i don't like the cage that is near my head, what good is a roll cage if you bust your mellon on the cage in a simple accident.
Just ran across this post and thought I'd show you what my brother did with his '63...a beautiful car to put it mildly!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts