Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Eastern Iowa Chapter of NNN is cruising to Hazel Green, Wis on Oct 17, 09.
There is a restored Texaco station that we will be going to for pics. Plan to meet there at 10 am. Next we will be going to my house for some more photo ops. We can get all the Novas in one picture at my house, we won't be able to do that at the station. Our club will hold a short business meeting then cruise to New Diggins for lunch about 1 PM.
Anton's Saloon in "the Diggs" was built from old barn boards and has a rustic atmosphere. There is an outdoor patio/eating area.
It will be a short order menu, burgers, fries etc.
The bar across the street has been open since the 1800's.
Non members can participate, there are groups coming from Cedar Rapids and the Quads, and meeting in Dubuque. I will post their itinerary and meeting places when we know it.
Visit www.einova.org for info or to see pics from the trip to Hazel Green 3 years ago.
Please let me know if you plan on coming, Anton's would like some idea of the people count for lunch.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Greg,
You can plan on me being there! Can't wait to see the great fall foliage and countryside around the Mississippi and to get some pics of my nova at that restored Texaco station.
Bill

·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any Madison or Chicago/Rockford area Novas coming?

October 17 > Eastern Iowa Nova's "Cruise to the Muddy" Arrive in Hazel Green, WI at a restored Texaco Service Station for photo's at 10:00 AM. Cruise to Greg Wubben's for a short meeting. Cruise to Alton's Saloon in New Diggings for 1:00 PM lunch. Contact Greg Wubben or Bill McDowell by October 10th if you plan to attend. We will coordinate cruising starting points from Coralville, Cedar Rapids, Oelwein, & Davenport to a rendezvous point in Dubuque before proceeding to Hazel Green, WI..

www.einova.org

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
Greg I will NOT be able to make it this year. I have to go camping with my son for cub scouts that weekend.
Stupes

·
Registered
188 Posts
I sent a CD to Greg and when he has some spare time he will be posting some pictures.
We also have and few and will be posting more to the Eastern Iowa Novas website at www.einova.org. A few are on the club event page.
It was a great fall day with around a dozen Nova's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts